KRISTIN CURRIER LUDLOW
WEB / UX CONSULTANT
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Creative direction; front-end development (HTML/CSS/basic JS); SEO, usability and accessibility standards; UX / UI design; site redesigns; social media; email design & development; ad & banner creation; illustration; logos; lead generation pages / landing pages; retouching; wireframes; organization & communication skills; project management; ecommerce.
Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Scene 7, WordPress, Microsoft Interdev, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Mac/PC fluent.
02/2012–09/14: Creative Manager, Office Depot / Office Max
Partnering with VP Creative Director (supervisor) and traffic coordinator to lead a growing team of 10 designers, as well as building partnerships with multiple stakeholders within the company. Our team is responsible for day-to-day eCommerce creative output such as banners, emails, landing pages, as well as UX/UI design and creative related to brand integration of Office Depot and Office Max.
10/2012–02/2014: Senior Web Designer, Office Depot
Currently partnering with another Sr. Web Designer, Creative Director to lead creative direction and keep abreast of latest web trends and technology. Also active in establishing partnerships with other business owners within the company, from UX Agile teams to Marketing teams to Email Marketing teams. Responsible for day-to-day creative projects such as email design, promo pages, tiles and UX interface design. Active in creating training documents, web trend presentations and mentoring team designers.
10/2007–10/2012: Senior Web Graphic Designer, Levenger
Led the creative web team, producing emails, landing pages, website graphics, supporting the goals of the marketing team, product development team and other business owners within the company. Responsible for design, creative direction, project management, hiring and training new design team members. Managed WordPress blog and video media. Produced and maintained web photography.
EDUCATION & COURSE WORK
FAU/PC Professor, Boca Raton FL, (graduated, Web Designer certificate)
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston MA (fine art & illustration)
Clark University, Braintree MA, (graduated, certificate in graphic design)
Richland College, Dallas TX, (graduated, certificate in Dreamweaver web design)
- WordPress 3: Building Child Themes (Lynda.com)
- WordPress 3: Developing Secure Sites (Lynda.com)
- WordPress 3 Essential Training (Lynda.com)
- Web ReDesign: Strategies for Success (Lynda.com)
- Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO (Lynda.com)
- Flash Professional CS5 Essential Training (Lynda.com)
- InDesign CS5 Essential Training (Lynda.com)
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter (Lynda.com)
- Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training (Lynda.com)
- Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Fundamentals (Lynda.com)
- Photoshop CS5 New Features (Lynda.com)
- Interaction Design Fundamentals (Lynda.com)
- Web Site Planning and Wireframing: Hands-On Training (Lynda.com)
- Mobile Mobile Web Design & Development Fundamentals (Lynda.com)
- HTML5 First Look with James Williamson (Lynda.com)
- CSS3 First Look with James Williamson (Lynda.com)